Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flash Games - Buttonhunt 1, 2, and 3


Hey guys, in for possibly my final review today. It will be the games Buttonhunt 1, 2, and 3. They are very popular, yet very dumb in the sense that they are way, WAY, tooo fucking easy. I'm not going to walk you through the games, because if you can't finish all three of them, your a fucking pansy. ButtonHunt comprises of you going through simple levels looking for simple to find red buttons, and there's three boss levels, I believe. They are basically just puzzle levels just to make it the smallest atom in the universe harder, ButtonHunt 2 is the same concept. Go through simple levels finding simple to find buttons, but in ButtonHunt 2, the creator got his head out of his ass and made it a bit more challenging, or you could say more monotonous. There's only a few levels that will make you think a bit. Then, there's ButtonHunt 3, the easiest one in my opinion, the only thing it's worth playing more than one time for is if your an achievement whore and want to get all 5 achievements, and some are pretty hard. Like Ninja Gaiden for the NES hard compared to the Button Hunt.

Overall, for a series, I'd give it a 3/5 for each seperate game, I'd give each a 2/5. Each game is mediocre at best, but the third one's achievements make it a bit more... shall I say... funner?

No comments:

Post a Comment